[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:59:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi Julie,

  There are 2 more dog books that I kept to validate myself, because they both
have side insets that wreaked havoc in the RTF file I'm sure.  The books are:
  Golden Retrievers for Dummies, and
  Dog Health & Nutrition for Dummies.

  So there are 2 more dog books you can look forward to reading!

  Cheers, Carrie

Julie Morales <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Oh, thanks so much, Carrie! I download every book about dogs that I
see come up on the site so I definitely will be getting these and appreciate
you submitting them! Take care.
  Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.