[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 00:43:46 -0500

I just submitted
"Queer Crips: Disabled Gay Men and Their Stories" by "Bob Outer, John R.
Killacky".
this is an anthology of essays and short stories about gay men who are also
disabled.  Many of the stories and essays are taken from Bent, an on-line
publication that gives voice to the often silent voices of disabled gay men.
Amber

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx