[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 17:57:25 -0800 (PST)

Just submitted (without any editing)

Moving Mama to Town by Ronder Thomas Young
Simply Sexy by Linda Francis Lee
Deadly Valentine by Carolyn G. Hart
Galaxy: Thirty Years of Innovative Science Fiction by Pohl, Greenberg and
Olander
Nothing Personal by Jason Starr
Uniform Justice by Donna Leon
The Hunting Wind by Steve Hamilton
The Tightrope Walker by Dorothy Gilman
The Waiting Game by Elizabeth Cadell
Never Look Back by Ridley Pearson
The Tragedy of X by Ellery Queen
The Siamese Twin Mystery by Ellery Queen
The American Gun Mystery by Ellery Queen

I also submitted these but can't find them on the download list, so I guess
someone has grabbed them already:
Words of Science and the History Behind Them
The Cutout
The Music Lover's Handbook
History of Art

All of these books are at the Bookshare office, so if you find something
garbled during editing, just ask me or Marissa. We can find the book and tell
you what it should be.

Thx, Carrie

 The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!