[bksvol-discuss] Re: American Action Fund

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:48:57 -0400

Kellie,

I Don't necesarily think it's a totally blind thing. I think it's a congenetally blind thing. I've been blind in some form or another all my life. I could see ratehr well as a little kid, and have lost slowly throughout my life, til my near-total status of today. The point is, if one has missed seeing a good number of things through their life, spacial concepts can be difficult to understand. I know I can't make sense of tactile graphics either. I also don't get how a three domensional shape can be expressed on a two dimensional flat surface. The two just don't make sense to me. They may as well be two unrelated animals!

So, either the spacial stuff isn't just restricted to life totally blind folks, or I'm just messed! <smile>.

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>