[bksvol-discuss] just submitted

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:35:58 -0800

 Hi everyone! Well, I finally got through it. Motion to Suppress, Nina
Reilly 01, has just been submitted. I finished it this morning. Most junk
characters should be out, I probably did miss a few, and all headers
stripped and copyright info present and accounted for. Have fun with it,
it's a good read.