[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:32:01 -0700

Go ahead and reject it Jill.
Jim Rawls
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:46 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

I have looked at your second copy and find little improvement. I agree with
your fair evaluation of this book and even if I spent a lot of time making
obvious corrections, there are still too many meaningless characters,
partial and missing words to make this book an enjoyable read. It is hoped
that fair books will be rescanned, but in the case of this book where print
quality is so poor, that is impossible. I am willing to release the book if
that is what you want me to do; otherwise I will reject it. In the meantime
I will try to get the original copy off the page 1 list.