[bksvol-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:39:39 -0600

Hi, robin.

I just got it.  I should have it uploaded later today.

I neglected to look on the site to see if there is already a synopsis for the old copy. if so, is the synopsis kept in tact when the better version is added to the site?

Thanks.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Mandell" <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>