[bksvol-discuss] Re: books with less than excellent ratings

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:48:32 -0400

There are times when the submitter might not want the identity known, for example some of the alternative lifestyles books or porn. But the number idea would take care of that. It's great.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx