[bksvol-discuss] Re: yes, let's get tough.

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 22:43:33 -0400

There's no rule on whether to take them out or leave them in, but it's easier reading when they're gone. Sometimes when a book has the chapter heading on one page and the book name on the other, I just take out the book heading. Perhaps that's incorrect, but I figure it's easier to find a specific chapter that way.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx