[bksvol-discuss] books with less than excellent ratings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:55:54 -0400

The books with less than excellent ratings are all categorized as "Christian fiction" or "Christian romance." Just some feedback on the less than excellent book question. Draw conclusions as you will.

At 02:01 PM 7/28/2006, you wrote:

I was tipped off, as other listers have stated on previous days, by an email which informed me of the acceptance of a book of mine. Upon going to the new English books page, I did indeed find a number of new books. In that group, there was an unhealthy handful of submissions rated fair, maybe half a dozen or so. This seemed like a high percentage to me, considering the capabilities of scanning software these days. Has Bookshare cut down on the number of fair submissions?

Scott