[bksvol-discuss] Re: books with less than excellent ratings

Yes, that's exactly what happened.  The first books that started the collection
were not validated well (probably not at all).  Unfortunately a huge number of
those books were science fiction, so the sci-fi category is in pretty bad shape.

  What does everyone think of deleting all of the fair books in the collection?
 The sci-fi category would take a large hit, but I don't think the other
categories would suffer too much.  I think the number of fair books is around
1200, out of the 27,000 (approx) books in the collection.

  Carrie

Katie Star <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  My opinion is... Maybe when bookshare started and when scanning software
wasn't as good a fair book would have been acceptable. But with what we know
can be done now, unless it was rare, maybe should be rejected. This could be
something that bookshare can consider as they look at other suggestions put
out this year.

Katie Hill
Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com
"Come to the edge"