[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:41:02 -0400

Hi Scott:
You can't do that because you'd have to resubmit the book and so the original
person who submitted it wouldn't get the credit. And also you'd have to reject
the ark.
Many of the ark file are text books. I really dislike validating those.
However, I try to validate 1 text book amonth.
I just validated a book about Crumwell. It took some time because it wasn't
scanned with 2 page mode, I had to add the page breaks.