[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:34:30 -0700

Hi, Jake. Wow! That's a shame that Bookshare doesn't use the application
provided to convert .kes files, and it's even more a shame that OpenBook
won't provide such a thing, but FS doesn't seem very willing to work with
anyone else, but then, that's not for this list. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx