[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:36:11 -0600

Hi.  I'm interested in:

The Self-Directed Teacher: Managing the Learning Process
Clarice Lamb, David Nunan
ARK (Arkenstone)

Although I'm not dying to read the book -- just think it may be useful if I am
selected for another teaching assistantship.  Enjoy the convention.  I wish I
could go again *smile*.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico