[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:37:39 -0700

Now, that part is a shame! If someone put a lot of work into something, and
there's just one question, no matter how important or trivial it might be,
it's a shame to kick back that original copy, so if someone other than the
original validator picks it up again, they're starting from scratch. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):