[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:36:28 -0700

Hi, Sue. Yes, they do. If a book is released, or if your edit time expires,
it's the original submitted copy that goes back to the download page. In a
way, that could be a good thing, if someone released a book just because it
might have been more than they bargained for. If someone's edit time
expires...well, since it wasn't uploaded, there would be no way for
Bookshare to have any changes made by the validator whose time expired. Take
care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):