  From: Silvara
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:26 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  I also have openbook. So if there's an ark book on the download page that
you're dying to read, let me know and I will validate it. However, it may be
after convention since I am going to the NFB convention.
  BTW, 1 of the books that I am working on is an ark.  Lately I've ignored
the arks and been doing txt.