[bksvol-discuss] Re: about braille

  • From: "Kyrath. (AKA Rob)" <kyrath@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:28:23 -0400

Here's one of the reasons why using a synth may be better than a narrator.
You should be able to go into the pronunciation dictionary and change the
way the synth pronounces specific words.  I use this feature from time to
time because certain pronunciations can prove quite distracting.  Now try
and do something like this to a narrator. *grin*
=====
-- Rob