[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:52:26 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately there is no keystroke shortcut for creating a page break in Word
for Mac. I have no idea why, it is such an important tool. I have purchased a
program called Keyboard Maestro that allows me to create the same keystroke,
control enter that is used on the PC, and that has saved my butt. :-)

Valerie

>________________________________

Shift with enter opens a new window.

>>Sue S.

understand you correctly that's all. Sounds easy enough

>>Ann Petrous
>>
>>On Sep 14, 2013, at 3:02 AM, Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>With the Left hand hit the shift key that's underneath the caps lock key  and
>>simultaneously hit, with the right hand,  the enter key that's on the  bottom
>>right hand corner of the number pad.
>>>HTH. Very  quick and easy. I do it all the time. Remember to hit return
>>>before  you  do that so that there's a line space before the page break
>>>

>>>On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>Are  there any mac users on here who know how to insert page breaks in
>>>books? I  have a book that I am proofing, and i have no idea how to insert
>>>some of the  missing page breaks. If no one knows, and there are people on
>>>here who would  like to proof "The Dark Eyes War," by David B. Coe, is more
>>>than welcome to  it.

    blank Email to
    the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
    available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject
    line.

>>No virus found in this
message.
Database: 3222/6664 - Release Date: 09/13/13