[bksvol-discuss] Page breaks

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:36:48 -0400

Hi. I am another fairly new volunteer who needs a bit of a crash course on page breaks. It's something I had not heard of before getting into BookShare.
I use Kurzweil Version 9.2. Are page breaks automatically included in a Kurzweil scan? I know page numbers are vitally important, but is it preferable to have both page breaks andpage numbers? In validating, is there a symbol that will show whether page breaks are there? If put in manyually, do they go where the page number is or should be?
If someone could clear this up for me, it would be very helpful. Thanks.