[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 16:00:52 -0400

Thank you thank you thank you.

At 03:53 PM 4/4/2005, you wrote:

Yes. move to the page in the document which corresponds to print page 1. Go to Navigation / Set User page Number. Enter 1 in the dialogue and press enter. Now you have forced K1K to call page 1 in the book also page one in the documenbt.
All pages prior to this page will be considered 'preliminary pages.
Save the document and close it. Open the document. Use navigation / goto page to go to page 1.
K1K will navigate to page 1 in the book.
This will make it really easy to check for book integrity.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona IBM Accessibility Center, Austin Tx. Research Division, Phone: 512. 838. 9735. Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx Web: http://www.ibm.com/able

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/04/2005 02:29 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks

If the first nine pages are labeled I through IX and then page 1 begins, I assume I start on page I and tell Kurzweil to recognize this as page 1. Is that accurate? Do I use "user defined page" setting? Any further input is greatly appreciated?