[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page breaks.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:38:22 -0800 (PST)

I read your message, too, and I thought Gerald or Jake
had repsonded.

Jamie has just answered your question about changing
section breaks to page breaks and the one about why
the one you downloaded is the original and not the one
you fixed. As to your other question, in what format
wa the book originally? Did you upload your validated
copy as an rtf document? That would retain the page
breaks that Word shows you have. POssibly a doc file
would, too. But if it was a txt file and you saved
your word file as txt to upload, the page breaks would
disappear. Save your validated Word file as an rtf
document and upload it as that, and change the format
on the form from txt or kes or whatever to rtf. That
should solve the problem. Also, I suggest that in the
case of both books you write  in the comments section
what you've done so Gustavo doesn't get confused.
smile

Cindy

 Also, I'm confused on why the other book was