[bksvol-discuss] Page breaks

  • From: <awmckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:27:30 -0500

Could one explain to me in more detail than the instructions file provides
bookshare's stance on page breaks. What, as a validator, do i need to make sure
of or correct in that area? For instance, i was cleaning The Berenstain Bears
and the Trouble With Friends and it had been reposted with the comment to check
for page breaks. Probably a bad choice for a newby, but there is definitely
know page breaks in this file. Thanks a lot for your patience with all my
questions!

Andrew