[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Mainstreaming

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:53:17 -0500

Hi, Kasondra. That's exactly what my husband had to deal with! He grew up in
an outlying ranch community and was shipped off to the city for school,
instead of going to school in the district where he grew up in California,
and that just bugs me! I'm glad your mother stood up for you and got you
what you needed. I do believe most parents would do that if they only knew
when their children are being held back unnecessarily, but I guess his
mother never really knew that. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx