[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Mainstreaming

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:32:24 -0800

HI Cindy,

Yes I would be nice but it seems we all do the best we can. I am just
grateful my daughter Emily has turned out alright and well on her way to a
successful life. Yes, we had some ups and downs over acceptance but time has
healed all those bumps.

Katie Hill
The Reconnection & reiki Healing
Get yur personalized numerology chart