[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold for how long?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:16:07 -0700 (PDT)

The Myths of Sexuality apparently is missing some pages. I have the book from
the library and am waiting for Elizabeth to finish it--and to finish other of
her projects to get to it. It's the 5-book download limit that's keeping that
book on the download page.

I haven't looked lately but some of the holds, the ones for V... (I think her
name begins with V) are for the Indian group working with bookshare.

HTH smile

Cndy