[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold for how long?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:52:08 -0500

Then I suggest contacting Pavi and asking her to find out what is going on, and ask her to have the "hold for" removed from the book if the volunteer can't validate the book. smile.

Judy s.

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
What if the person who experiences the crisis does not post very often or not at all to the list anyway? In a message dated 9/11/2008 1:56:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    If I experience such a crisis, you will notice I have not posted to
    this list for a month or so. If that happens, anybody is welcome to
    write to me and ask about any books which have "hold for e" in the
    title.

    E.

    subject line.