[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold for how long?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:04:00 -0400

Engineering has so much on their plate that adding this extra task seems questionable.

E.

At 03:00 PM 9/11/2008, you wrote:
Now that is a better point. We would not want to complicate things in anticipation of a very rare event. However, it does not strike me -- and I am not a computer engineer so those who are might better speak to this -- as much more complicated, given the fact that books on step 2 expire lest they are renewed anyway, to simply give the people for whom books are being held the responsibility to renew that hold every few months.