[bksvol-discuss] Re: From List-serve to Discussion Board?

  • From: "Jane Dickison" <jane53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:27:00 -0500

Please keep the discussion like it is at this point. I can use my delete button very easily. Because there just a few offenders, please deal with them and keep this site for those of us who are interested in learning and benefiting with the knowledge others have to offer. I agree with Sarah that individual problems and behaviors should be handled individually. For the most part, I enjoy the mail this list offers and the ease of doing it.

Jane Dickison