[bksvol-discuss] Re: From List-serve to Discussion Board?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:20:08 -0500

Bookshare is a grassroots organization in the sense that volunteers scan and proof books. You start banning submitters and validators from this listserve and you will wind up with no submitters and validators.

I for one would take most unkindly if bookshare admin folks were to ban my notes just because they disagree with me or thought I wrote too many times or something.

If you are so concerned about banning folks from a list perhaps it is time to take a vacation from the list or learn how to use filters to simply send messages from a particular person to the trash immediately. That way you do not have to read them but other folks still can.

If you think this list is messy, sit on the k1000 list for a couple of months and this one will seem tame.

E.