[bksvol-discuss] Re: From List-serve to Discussion Board?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:14:15 -0500 (EST)

Marissa

While   I understand why you would consider a msg board a good alternative
to an email list, I have to agree with the explanation offered by Sarah as
to why an email list is preferable in this situation.
It takes a fraction of a second to delete an unwanted email; it takes far
longer to navigate from a msg to another msg on a web-based msg board.
To my thinking, an email list is far simpler to deal with, particularly
with email filtering, than web-based messaging.