[bksvol-discuss] Re: From List-serve to Discussion Board?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:55:28 -0500

E. You aren't kidding about the K1000 list or the Braillenote one for that
matter.  And the nasty ness, some of the blindness organizations or guide
dog lists can be very hostile.

Smile.

I am a list moderator, and it is a pain to approve messages and luckily I
haven't had to remove anyone yet.  smile.  sometime I wouldn't want to do.

My list is luckily smaller though growing every day.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com