[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Purpose in Your Eyes

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:02:53 -0400

Hi again,

  I agree with Mary on this one.  You're quite right that the "perfect" copy
may not be perfect, but, I do think there would be many fewer errors, and
frankly I can live with dwarfs/dwarves a lot more easily than I can live
with things like  &*^ etc.  Also, there's an equality issue.  At the point
where we are actually buying the book, we should get the same thing--albeit
in different format--that other readers get, typos and all.
Cheers,
Donna