[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Purpose in Your Eyes

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:56:29 -0400

No. I don't get your point.  If a book is out of print, you *can't* purchase
it.    I see that as being similar to the Pub domain books.  You're not
depriving anyone of royalties etc. because there aren't any to be had.  In
that case, I think Bookshare or PG are logical alternatives for the blind
user.
Best,
Donna