[bksvol-discuss] Re: Summer Conventions

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:58:38 -0400

Hi Rob,
    We'll have booths at both NFB and ACB.  At NFB you'll meet me, Gustavo
and Heide.  Steve, the inventor of the Bookcourier from Springer Design will
also be at our booth.  I'm not going to ACB, but I think it's going to be
Gustavo, Heide and Steve.  Jim Fructherman will also be attending
conventions, but will probably not be at the booth as much as the rest of
us.  We will also be making some presentations along the way, including the
National Association of Blind Students.  We have something new to talk
about.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org