[bksvol-discuss] Re: Summer Conventions

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:14:34 -0400

We really should have volunteer get togethers at a central location at some point. Even if we need to split it into different parties depending on location and transportation, it would be fun! I feel like I know many of you so well, and it would be great to meet some of you!
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Ferguson" <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>