[bksvol-discuss] Re: Summer Conventions

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:20:03 -0500

I will be attending the NFB Conference.
To be more precise,  I will arrive on 07/02 and will be leaving on 07/08.
I will be officially representing IBM Corp. at the convention.  I will
even have a table on the exhibit floor.  If you wish to see how I operate
as a volunteer on the Bookshare site using the IBM Home page Reader
talking browser,  come and see me.  I will try to get my table located
close to Bookshare.

Oh yes,  I was forgetting. . . as the list appears to be largely OT
friendly,I will go slightly OT now. . . The IBM Diversity Team will
probably send a recruiting professional on 07/06 to the convention to meet
  with blind professionals and students in engineering,  business,
technology and the sciences.  So,  if you are interested in finding out
more,  bring your resume along, and come and see me at my booth.
I thought of posting here, because of the singular student/professional
caliber of the Bookshare volunteer pool.

Needless to say,  if the second paragraph in this post were deemed out of
order, I will first   invoke OT privileges, then apologize profusely
NOTE: If you wish/need to talk/discuss with me on an IBM subject,  PLEASE
DO NOT POST TO THE LIST,  but send me email directly or call me during
office hours.  My contact info is below.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.