[bksvol-discuss] Re: Summer Conventions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:22:58 -0400

I won't be there, but was at CEC, smile, wanted to connect with you all, but
when I went to the booth, there wasn't anyone there.  smile.

I do remember our trip to Pittsburgh last year, Gastavo, Donna Smith, Guido,
Louis, and Pratick all at a Greek restaurant talking Bookshare, smile.  I
don't thin that Cristos will ever think of blind people in the same way
again, and what was it about Christian Romances, smile.

Guido is a hoot to have dinner with, and Pratick too, if you get those two
together, it is a dangerous combination, smile.

Guido, represent us volunteers proud, smile.

And I am coming to Los Vegas, smile, as I am working this summer during the
conventions, and don't have the funding, after paying for a graduation
party, sigh, a computer, and moving back home from college.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is
anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

      -- Edgar Watson Howe