[AZ-Observing] Re: Fw: Winter Star Party

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:50:34 -0800

On a slightly different version from "Hi.....I'm from the federal
government, and I'm here to help you" that strikes fear in _my_ heart is
"Hi.....I'm from the FBI, and I'm here to arrest you under the homeland
security act for engaging in terrorist activities. Even though you
_claim_ to be doing astronomy it will cost you hundreds of thousands of
dollars to make your case and you still will probably spend time in jail."
Stan