[AZ-Observing] Re: Fw: Winter Star Party

  • From: Bob Erdmann <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:18:33 -0700

Both Steve and Chuck are correct.  The one phrase, which when uttered
strikes absolute fear in my heart, is:

"Hi.....I'm from the federal government, and I'm here to help you"

The laser pointer absurdity/stupidity will only get worse, and probably
not get any better, until after the upcoming armed revolution occurs.
Until then, laser pointers will soon become contraband, in the same
category as fingernail clippers, and will soon require a license to own
and operate.  We obviously need more laser pointer control and
legislation, or we'll soon be treated to "Lasing for Columbine"
documentaries.

What a really sick society we live in.

/Bob