atw: Re: WARNING: Recruiter advertisements are ONLY trawling for resumes for tender responses!

  • From: SUNTER Bede <Bede.SUNTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:37:26 +1000

No, let's make sure it keeps going.
Like Christine says, get with the script. So, agencies are resume hunting ...
who cares? Just send it to them. Who knows when that bingo moment will occur
and you land the job?

The problem of agencies' mis-specifying roles and suddenly terminating
recruitment are a bit different -- this stuffs people around. But hey, these
are the seas we swim in. Do you think agents have better nothing to do with
their time than stuff tech writers around? Are recruitment agents sometimes out
of their depth? Yes! just get over it. They are being stuffed around themselves
by government departments and corporations who know they need something but
don't know what it is; are prone to sudden funding cuts, restructures by
stealth and general uncertainty.

Be part of the solution.

Bede