atw: Re: WARNING: Recruiter advertisements are ONLY trawling for resumes for tender responses!

  • From: Allan Charlton <allancharlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:17:30 -0700

Thanks for saying that, Christine. And thanks for backing Warren.

No, Warren isn't the only moral person out here. I'm with him, and so are a few others I know of. I'm sure there must be more, and I'm glad you're one of us.

For what it's worth, a few years ago I refused to go along with the management style of my employer and instead I quit. I didn't have a job to go to, but my integrity was a bit more important to me. I still feel good about it.

Allan