atw: Re: MSWord feature

  • From: "Terry Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:08:26 +0800

Gedday Neil,

I don't have any particular problems with it either as I generally have
the 'show all' turned on so I can see 'all' things. I was concerned that
there appeared to be a macro running (as there obviously is) even with
macros turned off.

I reckon Word is being a little inconsistent, though, in that if you
have hidden text of words within a sentence with 'show all' turned off
and type there, it doesn't turn on the 'show all' and display what
you're typing; it just lets you keep typing with nothing showing up.

Cheers,

Terry