atw: Re: Fill-in field shading Word 03

  • From: "Margaret Hassall" <Margaret.Hassall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:05:36 +1000

There are a lot of different types of fill-in fields - I'm assuming
these are text form fields.

On the Forms toolbar, there is an icon like an "a" with shading - this
toggles the shading on and off the form fields.

To toggle this with VBA you need to use:

If ActiveDocument.FormFields.Shaded = True

    ActiveDocument.FormFields.Shaded = false

End

Cheers,

Margaret