atw: C132862097 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Re: Fill-in field shading Word 03

  • From: support@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 04:23:25 -0400

Dear Ken,

Thank you for contacting us.

You need to consider that you are using a Microsoft word application and
clearly this is not our application. You need to contact Microsoft for
this issue since it is already beyond the scope of our support about
print option on MSWord.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

--
Sincerely,
Celso Torrefranca Jr.

> Hi Jasmine,
>     Not sure what is causing your problem, but here are the Print
options we have set for a document (Word 2003) that uses shaded form
fields:

> When I print this document form fields are not shaded, but they are
shaded on screen.
> Also, found this googling your problem:
>
> "The shading you apply by clicking Form Field Shading appears on
screen so users can quickly identify the fields they need to respond to.
This shading does not print.

> To add shading to a printed form, select the form field you want to
emphasize, and then click Borders and Shading (Format menu). On the
Shading tab, select the shading options you want.

> So if the shading is printing then maybe you need to look at the
paragraph above and turn off the shading in Borders and Shading for a
few of the fields and see if that fixes it for you. If it works go back
and do the rest of the form fields."