atw: Re: Fill-in field shading Word 03

  • From: Margaret Hassall <margaret.hassall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:13:35 +1000

OK - I'm with you now. You can shade these fields on screen using
Tools > Options > View tab > Field Shading, but that shading doesn't
print. The most likely shading for fill-in fields is using the borders
and shading, but I think someone has mentioned that.

Are the fields aligned in a table that might have the shading?

Not sure where else to go with this.

Margaret