atw: Re: Fill-in field shading Word 03

  • From: Howard Silcock <howard.silcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:27:42 +1000

On your question about VBA, you could try Steven Roman's Writing Word
macros, published by O'Reilly in 1999. Not too up to date, of course, but
still OK to learn the basics from. I learnt most of what I know from an even
earlier book, Paul McFedries's Visual Basic for Applications Unleashed,
published 1997 by Sams. There's a later version that came out in 1999, but I
haven't seen it. Those are the only ones I know anything about, though you
can find others on Amazon (most not specific to Word, though).

Howard