[AR] Re: Solid propellant regulation questions

  • From: Peter Fairbrother <zenadsl6186@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 05:48:49 +0100

On 22/09/15 05:28, rclague@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

These are the kinds of questions people usually get paid to answer...

Here in the UK the main HPR rocketry organisation, UKRA, has/had (they're updating the site) a few web pages about the law. More info is available from HSE, the health and Safety Executive, who write/interpret/mostly apply the law.

Had a quick look at the Tripoli site, but couldn't immediately find anything.

Hmm, here's a difference in attitude: the UKRA main page has a "legal" link. It tries to summarise the law as far as rocketry goes.

The Tripoli main page also has a "legal" link. It concerns terms and conditions for using the website ..

-R
*From: * "Anthony Cesaroni" <acesaroni@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Crickets huh? :-/

??

Cricket charcoal, for that chirpy sound in your gunpowder?

-- Peter Fairbrother

Anthony J. Cesaroni

President/CEO

Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace