[argyllcms] Re: hplip printer driver and color management

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:57:35 +1000

Hal V. Engel wrote:
There was a long thread on OpenICC about things like linearization tools and GutenPrint perhaps 6 months ago and I think Robert used that information to help guide the work done on moving to XML and removing the hard coded stuff from the code. With the new GutenPrint code being close to stable it may be time to revisit this.

Yes, I did actually start coding up a linearization application,
but I'm afraid it's moved to the back burner in the mean time.