[argyllcms] Re: hplip printer driver and color management

  • From: "edmund ronald" <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:01:08 +0200

Hi Hal,
 Robert seems to have re-engineered Gutenprint's settings system by
shifting to XML and ripping the hard-coded stuff out of the code into
parameter files.
 So it should be possible now to create tools for domain-experts to use.
 I'm sure that Robert would be very happy to get guidance from anyone
who knows how users expect to do things.
 I had Xrite send him a donated EyeOne Pro spectro so he has the tools he needs.
Edmund